Wednesday 16 June 2010

Robert Green is Pants

Well if you dont believe me have a look on Utube at an incident when playing for Norwich against the mighty Nottingham Forest. What happend was: A cross came in and Green beat David Johnson (Forest Striker) to the ball. He actually caught the ball and in his jubilatiion he then rolled it out to kick it downfield. However he forgot Johnson was behind him and Johnson simply ran to the ball rounded Green and popped it into the net. Quite unbelievable - check it out. What was more strange was that I was relating this story to the Boro boys in the pub just before the famous spillage. Thinking that I now had some divine powers it was suggested that I started relating stories about Heskey scoring a wonder goal (or any goal for that matter). But alas I could not think of any.....

And regarding weight of pants - I did not weigh them before I came but I reckon they must have doubled in weight so far...

2 comments:

  1. Well done for getting the blog up to date!

    Chris Fry I like your comment on Day 7, I reckon the work lot will appreciate that one.

    Have fun! Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brendan. Have followed you on your journey and it looks like you are having fun during your 'mid life crisis'! Kids are interested in what you've been up to as well which will hopefully inspire them.
    Joke: What do you call 2 adults chaising a chicken round a school playing field?
    A: Hilarious, especially when one falls over and can't get up for laughing!
    That was what we were doing this morning as the kids were entering school. It made the kids and parents smile , hopefully you too!

    Have fun, Karen

    ReplyDelete